Pages

Saturday 22 November 2008

Relax! Take a deeeeeeep breath.

The last few days were pretty hectic for me.
  • shopping for my brother's marriage

  • shopping for the new house

  • supervising work in the new house

  • moving stuff from one place to the other

  • a new assignment - that too night shifts

  • preparation for the training program

  • trips to Chennai and Kerala - two trips to Chennai and two trips to Kerala in one month

  • getting the renovation done at mom's place before the wedding

  • dropping and picking up Rishi for his rehearsals

  • an unwell Amu

  • and blogging :-)

Now is the time to unwind. I love my job. It gives me ample time for myself and my family. It helps me take off my slippers and unwind for the day. Doesn't it feel wonderful to rest after a grand session of hard work?



1 comment:

mizarukikazaruiwazaru said...

u bet !! nothing like the much desired rest , after work , strenuous or t work which left us craving for a break...but yeah , t kind of rest where u dont begrudge abt the work which kept u hooked...more like t one which acknowledges a job well done..