Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2008

10 Things to do (BEFORE I DIE)

Yesterday I had been for Dasvidaniya. A movie that touches your heart in more than one ways. It's a story about a man who has spent a major chunk of his life looking after his mother, tolerating her antics. And now he's been diagnosed with stomach cancer, with just three months to his name. He suddenly realises that all along he's been making a 'To Do List' with nothing in it for himself. And now when its time to bid goodbye to life itself he decides to pen down a list that would only cite his wishes or desires. One of his wishes, was to learn to play the guitar. Yeah, exactly like me. Now, this one part in the movie really made me wonder...'WHAT ARE THE TEN (OR MORE) THINGS THAT I WOULD LOVE TO DO BEFORE I DIE.
Well, let me try putting it down,
1. Buy a guitar and learn to play it
2. Go on a long drive with me on the wheels
3. Learn to make good caramel custard at home
4. Visit Casablanca
5. Go for a long distance cycling trip
6. Get back to my old figure
7. Hold at least one photography exhibition
8. Learn swimming (as soon as possible)
9. Fly a hang glider
10. Own a collection of pullovers...reaching there!


These are the ten things that I can think of right now. Will have to keep adding to it. Remember, Karo Zyaada ka Iraada!

P.S. Anybody wishing to sponsor can contact on mira_mira@live.in

No comments: