Pages

Friday 7 November 2008

Indeed! You made me smile....GG

There are a few SMALL things in life that elate me:
When somebody makes my kind of tea for me (in the morning)
When my favourite music is playing in the car
When I receive a handwritten letter from someone dear to me(which is a rare treat)
When someone takes the pain to make something for me
When I find what I'm looking for
When I read a good book
When I get lost, dancing throughout the night
When I read a good poem
When I get to eat GOOD caramel custard
When I see good slip-ons for my feet (I may not necessarily buy it, but seeing it also thrills me)
When I find the right shade of lip colour
When I find the right kind of kohl for my eyes
When I see good junk jewellery
When I treat myself to a scoop of Rum Punch with cream and pineapple topping
When Rishi draws something and tells me, "It's for you"
When Amu hugs me tight (again a rare treat, she's her papa's daughter)
When I cook for my family
When Raj stops at the busy flower market to buy flowers for me
When my bro tells me that I may not get a Booker but a Cooker
When I travel by train
When I see a missed call and call back to hear the same thing, "You haven't changed one bit. You still haven't learnt to answer calls"
When I hear Rishi's teacher say "We are proud to have him in our school"
When a training batch gets over and after a fortnight I get a message saying "WE MISS YOU"
There are so many things that make me happy.
But sometimes its a small email that takes you by surprise, especially when you are the least expecting it. A mail with a picture that was designed and made exclusively for you by someone whom you haven't met or seen. Like this one,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're lucky to have someone give you attentions like that, aren't you? ;-)

(mira) said...

Absolutely! You still have doubts?