Pages

Monday 29 September 2008

For a friend

I just read a mail that said that if you really care for someone and you think that they are special you need to tell them that they are important before it's too late.

Here it is.....

You've always pepped me up whenever I felt low.

You are equipped with telepathy, that's why you call me at exactly five minutes to depression ;-) And believe me, it's true. Even today that's what happened.

You laugh at my stupid jokes.

You are the only person who thinks that Virgo is the best star sign, as both of us are Virgos.

You compliment me only once in a while and that's why your compliments are very precious to me.

You try to teach me things in spite of my failures in learning.

You try to help me when we play cards, but dumb that I am I just cannot follow your signals.

You always like my hairstyles.

Sometimes you give me a good dope on 'doing nothing with my life'.

I know these are not great things, but these are those small things that make a difference to me. Just wanted t let you know that you are a very good friend and I'm glad to have you in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

khushnaseeb hai woh dost jinhe aaapki dosti mila...
khushnaseeb hai woh dost jinhe aaapki dosti mila..
issi dosti se hi uske chehrepe ek pyaarasa muskaan khila! :-)

dua hai us khuda se ke duniya ki saare khushiya aappe nyochavar kare..
aur yeh dostana hamesha hamesha keliye kayam rahe!

(mira) said...

Thank you Mr. Anonymous.