Pages

Monday 22 September 2008

Waiting for Godot


I love this picture. In fact it is one of my favourites.

When I was putting it up on flickr the title struck me - Waiting for Godot.

And Galdoish Galdo was the only person to comment on it. Every time I read the comment, it brings a smile.

Galdo said, "I know we'll never see Godot, but where are the ones who wait for him?
Wait, with you and at least me as a viewer, the count is right..."

Why Galdoish? Aah, that's a new term coined by me. I met Galdo on flickr. He has a wonderful collection of pictures. No, not mesmerising. Plain interesting stuff. Things which you wouldn't even notice. But he captures them and gives them apt titles. Pictures that hmmm...make you sense a kind of warmth and comfort. So I've decided that anything that makes me smile is purely Galdoish. How about that?

Lexicographers! Are you all listening?

No comments: