Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Meiyang Chang

Guess what? Chang is back. Hurray!

Which Chang? No...not that dentist who plucked my first molar. Yeah...ok, he is a dentist by profession and a singer at heart, but I'm not talking about that Dr. Chang. I'm referring to Meiyang Chang, the heartthrob of last year's Indian Idol. I thought I'd never see him again. That's what experience does to people. Nobody knows where Abhijit Sawant is. But I'm glad Chang is back with a bang. I was so excited to see him on screen...

"Hush! Hush! Control yourself. You are not a teenager anymore." (that's my inner voice, IV)
"So what?" (that's the outer voice, I mean me, OV)

IV: How can you drool over someone like that?
OV: Drool!!! Yuck! That's such a salivating word. Can we have something else instead? But why the hell should I care about what you think? I like his voice. I like the energy. So what's your problem. Can I see you packing off now?

Phew! Some women are so envious of others, yeah I'm talking about my Inner Voice, rather Inner Vice.

Chang, I'm so happy for you. When you were voted out I really felt bad. It's so nice to see you again, alive and kicking. And to hear you sing in the new album. I'm surely getting a copy of it.




2 comments:

Prerna said...

i got same feeling as ya...i was totaly not looking forward to this yrs idol...but when i saw chang...i compleatly changed...and i heard he is cohosting the show with hussain...is that true.

(mira) said...

Yeah Prerna...it's very true. It's very nice that he's been given the opportunity to prove himself. He's really good at what he does...both singing as well as anchoring.