Pages

Monday 6 October 2008

ORCSD

It's high time I consulted a psychologist. That too before my husband goes bankrupt. Fortunately he doesn't mind me spending as he feels that street shopping is any day reasonable compared to shopping from branded stores.

I agree. I totally agree.

I have never been attracted by the stuff that they sell in big showrooms. It's just not my style. I've often found the best picks from streets. This evening I had gone to buy a few things from Hill Road, Bandra - a haven for street shoppers. You get everything there. From sexy lingerie to cool formal clothing - all on the streets, very reasonably priced and if you know to haggle, you can bring the prices further down. I was boggled by the sheer colours of slip-ons (for my feet) hung neatly on nails that served like pegs. Pick up whichever you want for Rs. 150 per pair. Wow! I just picked up four pairs. I'm obsessed with funky slip-ons. And the ones that I bought look pretty cool.

Then I picked up anklets...one for Rs.10/- I just picked up two. Phew! Another obsession. And there, at a distance I saw a fellow selling harem pants. Don't give me those glaring looks, just bought two pairs. Actually wasn't too fascinated by the collection. And what else did I buy...let me think. Yeah I bought capri pants too. And what else? Oh...I was tired shopping. So I came back home. But now I regret it, I feel I could have hung around for some more time.

See! This is why I think I need to see a psychologist. I always regret not shopping for some more time. What would this mental disorder be termed as? ORCSD - yeah , Obsessively Regretful Compulsive Shopping Disorder.

5 comments:

mizarukikazaruiwazaru said...

question thou , was your hubby tagging along ?? well , he def is a swthrt,he doesn actually go bonkers when u get bitten by the shopping bug :) and yeah !! do envy u , u r such a prolific blogger !! btw , new expansions for ORCSD (ur hubby might be more agreeable to these :D):

Oh ! Remember Chowpatti Shopping disaster

Obviously repetitive compulsive shopping dejavu !

(PS : Certified sad jokes )

all in fun :) good day ahead...

(mira) said...

Actually my hubby wasn't accompanying me though he enjoys shopping with me as I really don't take too much time shopping. If I like something and I feel that it's also priced right I buy it. Between the both of us my hubby is the one who takes a long time shopping.

And I liked both the expansions of ORCSD.

About being a prolific blogger - well it's just an extension of a diary-writing habit that I had once, it's just taken a more technological turn ;-)

(mira) said...

...and by the way, my hubby dare not agree with any of those expansions if he has to survive ;-)

mizarukikazaruiwazaru said...

hey ! need some advice...trying to revamp my blog...its almost dead as u would ve notice...wht say ? this new look of ma blog okie ?

(mira) said...

Hi mizarukikazaruwazaru

The new look of your blog rocks. It's much much better than the earlier one. That was a total brownie. This at least has different hues in it. Good.