Pages

Monday 20 April 2009

Post-it notes

How can you make a post-it note more interesting? 
Take a look at this one. 
Rishi's the artist here. I don't know what this note implies. 
But I interpret it as 'a small man's dream of owning a car'. 
This is Rishi's idea from whatever he comprehended out of this whole Nano masala.

Usually I've post-it notes all over my refrigerator. 
It keeps changing every week. 
Somedays it's regarding some circular from Rishi's school, 
some times it's about 'Things to do' 
and sometimes it's a bill that shows me the things that I've bought this month ;)

But there is a particular one that never changes...

Now imagine a blog only about post-it notes :0
Yes! 
Yesterday I discovered a blog that is only about post-it notes. It's interesting to go through it. 


Do visit this blog. You'll enjoy it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brought a smile on my face when I saw the Post-it notes... for adults they are just reminders of things to do, but for kids, they can just be anything they image..- Rekha