Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Fossil lover

I am not obsessed about watches. But I am happy and hmm...huh...greedy at the counters that sell watches as they come in lovely boxes, each one of them unique in it's design and style. And that is what triggers happiness in me. I wait eagerly for the box to be brought out. And if I'm not satisfied with what I see I get upset. And then the watch too ceases to be good. State of mind...I must say. But Fossil, their watches are awesome as they come in the most pretty cases. The tin boxes in different colours look rather cute and decorative. And amongst the collection that I have, this one is my favourite. (Now, this in no way implies that I have a huge collection of watches. It just goes on to show that I shamelessly ask for more boxes, and most of the times I have been lucky, thanks to the customers who only took the watch and not the case :P)





No comments: